2009年4月8日星期三

Welcome to Joechin's Posthouse

Welcome to Joechin's Posthouse.

Today, I announce that I become a total Google Fan. It seems i start this blog since September 2007, actually,i didn't remember there is a blog here, LOL. Given the inconsistent stability of my computer, i use more online services recently. Gradually, become a google fan and store my stuff in the internet. The more i use google services, the more i like it. Until today, i absolutely been attracted by them.

Tomorrow, I will take a medical examination and sign a deal and start my new work. So, it's big day for me. Last few monthes, many things happened. took a break which is a little bit longer than you thought and took part in a software test trainning program. My new job is a complete new field for me, and in some way it is my first job. I gotta hammer away at it and plan to work for two years at least. So many new stuff ahead that i need to learn and master, so much time i have wasted. Time is running out.
"The clock is running. Make the most of today. Time waits for no man. Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift. That's why it is called the present."

Many years ago, Jacob August Riis said:"When nothing seems to help, I go and look at a stonecutter hammering away at his rock, perhaps a handred times without as much as a crack showing in it, yet at the handred and first blow, it will split in two, and i know that it was not that blow that did it, but all that had gone before." This will be my motto because not only i am a spurs fan, but also it is truthful and last forever.

It is said everyone is realistic. If you can't give me a future, i can't fall in love with you either. Also I don't think it's true, but part of it is believable. First you have to live, then you can be alive. My angel will fly away unless i become the sky. I don't know what will happen next, don't even know whether you have feeling for me or not. You go your life, i go my way. See you at next corner where there are different views.

First thing first. Let's get started to work. That's my first post and hello the world.

没有评论: